We've teamed up with Brixton Distillery to offer you the chance to win an amazing prize. Not just the kind that Rum lovers would love, but that anyone with even a slight interest in food and drink (which is everyone right!?) would dream of being able to have.
What is Market Row Rum?
Market Row is a Botanical Rum with a Caribbean soul and a London spirit. Each batch is crafted in the heart of Brixton and infused with flavours of the market.
A truly global affair, Market Row Rum is a blend of pot still rums from distilleries across Jamaica, Barbados and the Dominican Republic.These are then re-distilled in the rafters of Market Row with botanicals such as Kenyan black tea, Nigerian hibiscus, Pakistani red rose, Grenadian mace, cloves, Jamaican pimento, Madagascan vanilla, Oregano and black pepper.
We love it and we're sure you would too. The kicker here, is that not only do you get to enjoy some - all those who buy a bottle between April 10th and June 10th will be entered into the prize draw.
TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIZE!
The prize is worth over £450 and includes so many unique and fun interactive experiences.
It includes a Distiller Masterclass with the Brixton Distillery Master Distiller Matt Servini, followed by a Cocktail Masterclass with the Market Row Brand Ambassador Mikey Hirsch. These two know their stuff inside and out and are fountains of enthusiasm and passion.
You'll also get a tutored tasting with the duo, and go through the amazing rums that make up Market Row. This deconstructed tasting is a special way to gain a unique perspective on just how much balancing and effort goes into the end liquid. It's also a good way to understand rum as a whole too, as it you'll get to see the different regions and their styles.
Enough? Not even close. The prize isn't just booze on the day either, you'll get a personalised bottle of Market Row to take away and enjoy at home, as well as win a dinner for 2 at Rudies and be treated to some cocktails at Lost, Brixton.
It's a MEGA prize that can be redeemed from mid July.
Don't miss out and get your bottle now!
Spirits Kiosk x Market Row Rum Competition 2021 T&Cs
THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Enotria Winecellars Limited (company register number 1071904), trading as Spirits Kiosk and having its registered office at 23 Cumberland Avenue, Park Royal, NW10 7RX, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older (or of legal drinking age in the country which they are a resident of). Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. Spirits Kiosk reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:01 BST on 10 April 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 10 June 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must within the entry period purchase any 70cl qualifying bottle of Market Row Rum, as available and listed on here from the Spirits Kiosk website in accordance with Spirits Kiosk’s standard Consumer Terms of Business (each being a qualifying purchase or qualifying entry). Multiple entries are permitted! No purchase necessary entry option is also available.
- YOU CAN ALSO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: If you are eligible to enter, send us a postcard or letter at Spirits Kiosk, 23 Cumberland Avenue, Park Royal, NW10 7RX, United Kingdom (marked for the attention of the Spirits Kiosk Marketing Team), casually mentioning the fact that you wish to enter the Market Row Rum competition and set out your name and contact details. Provided that the postcard or letter is received prior to the expiry of the entry period, you will be entered into the competition as though it was a qualifying purchase. By entering the competition in this way, the entrant confirms that he or she is eligible to do so. Spirits Kiosk will not be responsible for any entries which are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause including, for example, as a result of any failure of any postal system of any kind. Spirits Kiosk will not accept proof of posting as proof of receipt of entry to the competition. Postcards and letters will not be returned.
- WINNER(S): There will be 1 prize for 1 winner, who will be selected at random out of all qualifying entries shortly after the competition period. The selection of the winner made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: The prize is provided by Brixton Distillery (Market Row Rum's producer). Spirits Kiosk will not be responsible for any failure or delay in the prize being sent to the winner.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win the following:
- Distiller Masterclass with the Brixton Distillery master distiller Matt Servini.
- Cocktail Masterclass with the Market Row Brand Ambassador Mikey Hirsch
- Taste the Blend – Tutored tasting with Mikey and Matt taking you through the amazing rums that make up Market Row Rum
- Dinner for 2 at Rudies / Upstairs at the Department Store - (up to a value of £100)
- Cocktails at Lost, Brixton - (up to a value of £50)
- Personalised bottle of Market Row to take away
9 - CLAIMING THE PRIZE:The name of the winner will be announced on Spirits Kiosk’s blogs soon as practicable upon selection. Spirits Kiosk will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via email or by telephone as soon as practicable. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of Spirits Kiosk contacting them, Spirits Kiosk reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Spirits Kiosk cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. Spirits Kiosk may contact the winner for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
10 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner and their guest(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guests), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
15 - GENERAL: These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.